I was challenged to write 25 random thrngs, facts, habits or goals about me. Here is my attempt.
1. I used to be an infrequent coffee drinker, but in the past two months, I crave the stuff.
2. My only regret about managing a McDonalds restaurant is that I never attended Hamburger University.
3. My all-time favorite television show is "The Twilight Zone."
4. I'm a slow but deliberate reader.
5. I never liked reading fiction until I read the "Chronicles of Narnia" at the age of 11.
6. Making up for lost time, I now love reading children's literature.
7. The greatest influences on my writing style have been C.S. Lewis, David Brooks, and E.B. White.
8. In high school, I would buy sociology and anthropology textbooks from book sales and read them.
9. I attended the prom as a junior, but stayed home my senior year.
10. One summer in high school I worked as a radio announcer.
11. I have lost over 100 lbs in less than a year.
12. I have moved seventeen times in my life.
13. Every place that I have lived has its own charm. You just have to be open to it.
14. In life, I am definitely more the tortoise than the hare.
15. Cats like my lap.
16. My favorite record growing up was an off-broadway recording of "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown".
17. I wish I could have attended the 1964 World's Fair.
18. I have always loved to travel.
19. Some day, I'd like to visit Alaska.
20. My favorite topping on pizza is the cheese.
21. Our greatest strengths are also our greatest temptations.
22. I once considered becoming an officer in the Salvation Army.
23. I am thankful for the music of Rich Mullins.
24. I can't multitask very well.
25. As a kid, there was a simple solution for any food that I didn't like--ketchup.